Monday, March 4, 2013

Where in the world is Mr. Satanism?

Ask your mom. Swish! Rim shot! (Oh, I'd ask her about the rim shot, too.) Seriously, though, I've been hard at work on my next two books, PLUS I'm helping my uncle Harlan edit no less than THREE novels he wrote in the 1970's, updating them for the 2000's and preparing them for publication. And of course there's all those hot chicks I need to bang in the can, like Veronica. So, sorry I haven't been able to post anything lately. To make it up to the three of you who still check in once in a while, here's a bikini picture of lil' Veronica, who, tragically, has apparently gone missing. As always, if you know anything, keep it to yourself. And stay away from that vacant lot down the street from my place. There's nothing there for you.

----------
While you await my inevitable return, why not download one of my books? It's like 100+ updates, all at once, and trust me, at under $3.00 each, they won't exactly break the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment