Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Perfect Tenant (1999)

My latest book, Lifetime Movies... for Men will be available soon, only on Amazon. As a little bonus, here's a review that didn't end up making the final edit:


Wow, the guy in this movie isn't the perfect tenant at all. Talk about ironic. First he murders his landlady's old man, then he shoots her fine-ass daughter's snoopy boyfriend, and finally he kidnaps the daughter herself, who, if I haven't mentioned this already, is toe-suckingly hot. Oh, and he also bumps off a few randoms who happen to get in the way. The best is when he breaks up with/kills his girlfriend: I kid you not, she's still trying to "fix" the relationship while he's caving her skull in with a telephone! That's such a brilliant statement about chicks, on so many levels, that I don't even know where to begin. There's also a twist at the end that almost makes sense, and, best of all, the hottie daughter in bondage. It would've been a much better film if the daughter got naked (or at least dressed like more of a slut), but other than that this isn't half bad. You know, for a man-bashing stalker movie.

Short-haired hottie, bondage, erotic asphyxia... Looks more like the perfect date to me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sold. That movie could just be two hours of that picture and I would watch it.

    ReplyDelete